First off, as a jet, this is by far my favorite Seeker design. The VTOL turbines actually spin, the color of the jet is a wine red, instead of the dark maroon of G1, and it really adds a beautifully unique splash to the overwhelmingly cold colors of the Decepticons. Neatest function, and I hope it's made available to all the other seekers either by Takara or a copycat, is the folding arm blasters. Instead of tucking into the wing, these fold and hug the jet belly, looking really well done.
For a display piece, I can recommend him, but for those that like to transform toys repeatedly, I'd urge severe caution, as after two transformations, I had to go into the figure with a screw driver to tighten parts that became insanely floppy. It's definitely not the expected end result of an official figure.
- Design has a good mix of G1 toon and toy.
- Tons of detail. Airbreaks in jet mode and molded afterburner engines.
- Face sculpt is good.
- Floppy. Wings don't like to stay tabbed, and waist likes to come loose.
- Head and chest sit too high above shoulders.
- Legs are severely limited in articulation.