Subtle details in the jeep design, such as gas pedals, glove compartment, the silver gas cap, and the steering wheel all add to a realistic look, in keeping with the licensed official figures.
Overall, I'm really glad I switched. Everything looks fabulous, and he really feels like he fits in with all the other Masterpiece figures,
- Metal flecks in the paint give it a real car paintjob look.
- Cartoon accurate proportions and weapons.
- Tons of little jeep details.
- Transformation is time consuming.
- Face isn't cartoon accurate.
- Feet are a little weak.