Ollie, or Badcube's first attempt at Huffer, but it is a major let down.
Extreme caution and care should be taken while transforming. Part of the qc issues with this guy include the scraping of paint on the hood, as well as rivets breaking during the spinning of the car hood. My copy had very slight scraping of paint on the nose of the hood. A tiny dab of magenta testors and it looked good as new. Personally, I think the vehicle mode looks pretty good. Rolls well.
- Animation accurate sculpt. Looks great next to other 3rd Season figures.
- Brilliant arms transformation, with hands as a lock.
- Transforms similar to scene at Autobot City of the movie.
- Painted accessories look great.
- Paint scratches and flakes off easily.
- No matrix chamber.
- Too much diecast. Unnecessarily heavy for such a small figure.
- Opening windshield and seats, but too small for Daniel minifigures.
- 3 year old design. Doesn't have some of the modern extras found in more current MP-alikes.