Toyworld Whiskey Jack.
This little guy is a masterpiece in every way that matters. He's a scaled down version of MP20 but could easily pass for the full sized toy. Tons of tiny details and a gorgeous car mode, complete with livery.
Overall, all of these guys are fabulous little figures, and a welcomed break from the MP scene. At around $25 a piece (cheaper overseas and with ebay deals), these won't break the bank and will soothe the itch for a fun little piece to mess around with.
- Tons of detail and personality in less than 3 inches of toy!
- The G1 weapons are accurately scaled down to insanely small sizes.
- Simple transformations.
- Price point won't even dent the wallet, but you get a good value for the cash.
- Very tiny joints, so treat those little balls and pins with extreme care!
- Weapons are so tiny, that a drop in deep carpet or outside will mean they are gone.