Lots of solid diecast, as well as really... and I mean REALLY... tight ratchets. Because of his weight and girth, there aren't a lot of poses that this monster will hold. Even a generic standing pose makes him look like Frankenstein's Monster next to other figures. He comes with only his sword, a gun, and a straight face. All the combiner parts will be released in the future with other Stunticon members.
- Solid design. Tons of diecast throughout the figure.
- Nothing felt fragile or compromised during the transformation.
- Cab/feet transformation is really amazing.
- Trailer refuses to tab together, no matter how much I mess with it.
- Pin on left leg fake wheels kept falling out.